You can install the LiteSpeed cache plugin for WordPress in two ways, either from your cPanel account or through the WordPress Dashboard.
Install LiteSpeed Cache plugin from cPanel
- Login to cPanel
- Search for LiteSpeed Web Cache Manager
- Scroll down and click on WordPress Cache
- Click Scan to find all WordPress instances on your hosting account
- Click Enable besides the WP instance you would like to enable LiteSpeed on or you can select multiple instances and enable the plugin in bulk. (Make sure no other cache plugin is installed before you enable LSCache)
- You can now find the plugin installed in your WordPress admin panel.